CAMPING ONSITE Terms and Conditions
PLEASE NOTE: These are the designated camping arrival times. You will not be allowed to arrive at the camping site outside these times.
FRIDAY 19th April 3-9pm and SATURDAY 20th April 7am-12midday
Big Pineapple Music Festival Camping Terms and Conditions 2013
This ticket is sold by Plantations Promotions Pty Ltd (ABN 37 516 253 211 ) who is responsible for the Event. The following conditions are both of sale (including any resale or subsequent assignment), entry and attendance at the camping site and the Event.
'You' and 'your' refers to the customer. 'We', 'us', 'our', 'Big Pineapple Music Festival' and 'Event organiser' refers to Plantations Promotions Pty Ltd its employees, contractors, volunteers and authorised persons. This agreement means these terms and conditions and any other conditions specified by us on our website and booking forms.
IMPORTANT: All the terms and conditions of your Festival ticket shall apply to this camping ticket; so please read those conditions in conjunction with this camping ticket.
- The whole venue is a GLASS FREE ZONE, so please bring no glass items as they will be confiscated. Please do not bring glass into the camping area, broken glass and festivals do not mix, consider your fellow humans feet.
- The campground is an ALCOHOL FREE ZONE and is unlicensed and our liquor licence states you can only consume alcohol on the actual Festival site. Do not consume alcohol within the campground. Please be aware of this policy and show respect to other festival patrons. The quiet and order of the festival campground and its neighbourhood will be maintained. No parties will be allowed in the camping area. Breach of this condition WILL result in eviction without refund. After all, everyone needs a good night’s sleep, so all that Big Pineapple Music Festival has to offer can be really enjoyed.
- Camping sites are allocated on arrival. Each person must have their own photo ID and ticket ready to present to Big Pineapple Music Festival staff. Tent sites are allocated when you arrive by our very efficient camping staff. You are not able to save spots for friends. If you intend to camp alongside friends you must meet up beforehand and arrive together. Please remain with your car & tent until you have been registered.
- Camping tickets are sold per person. Camping tickets are not transferable; you cannot share it with other people. Camping tickets are exchanged for wristbands which are non transferable and must be worn at all times for the duration of the festival.
- You do not have an unlimited amount of space for your camp setup, a reasonable sized tent for the amount of people staying in that tent only, will be allowed. eg: four (4) adults camping then a 6 man tent is deemed reasonable. Please email the office on email@example.com if you are unsure whether your tent setup is suitable.
- Camping tickets are separate to event tickets. You will need two tickets, one to camp and one to gain entry to the festival. You cannot purchase a camping ticket without having a festival ticket; the two tickets must match up eg: if you have a Saturday festival pass you must also have a Saturday Camping pass.
- All 1 day campers must only arrive after 7am on the first valid day stated on their camping ticket and must depart the campsite by 10am on the day their ticket becomes invalid. (Sunday the 21st)
- Entry for set-up and arrivals to the campsite for Friday 19th April starts at 3pm and closes at 9pm. On Saturday 20th April camping set-up and arrivals start at 7am and closes at 12 midday. You will not be issued a designated camping site outside these times.
- Your person, possessions and motor vehicle will be searched for prohibited items including ALCOHOL, GLASS, WEAPONS, ILLEGAL SUBSTANCES or any item the Event organizers consider may be used in an illegal or offensive manner and may be confiscated. Refusal to consent to a search WILL prevent entry to the camping ground without refund.
- Due to limited access to/from the campsite and to avoid traffic congestions, no vehicle may be parked next to your tent - car pooling is advised. Vehicles can be parked in the designated parking area inside the camping site. Vehicles will not be allowed to come and go from the campground parking site. If you do need to move your vehicle for any reason, you will not be able to bring it back inside the campground, at which point you will be directed to park your vehicle in the Big Pineapple Music Festival car park , this may incur a small daily fee. There will be plenty of buses going to the nearby towns of Nambour & Maroochydore on a frequent basis.
- The 1 day camping will allow you to camp for 1 nights from 7am Sat 20th of April until 10am Sunday 21st of April 2012.
- NO OVERNIGHT CAMPING ALLOWED IN THE Big Pineapple Music Festival CARPARK!! No campervans or wicked vans will be allowed overnight in the car park; if you want to camp onsite you must buy a camping ticket or stay at a campsite nearby. The car parks are patrolled hourly; any attempt to camp overnight without a ticket will result in a $50 fine.
- On departure of the campsite please make sure all your belongings, camping equipment and vehicles are removed. All rubbish must be taken.
- There is an extra charge for those bringing Winnebago’s, large caravans, camper trailers due to the extra space that they inevitably take up.
- There will be designated camping areas for camping and a first in first placed basis so you will not be able to camp next to each other if you do not travel together.
- In your camp area there will be a designated Camping Marshall who will be available for any questions you have, or to help you with other needs. If you have any problems please don’t hesitate to contact your Camping Marshall in your area.
- Animals are not permitted on the camping or event grounds.
- Open fires are not permitted. We have Fire Marshalls on site that will be checking your setup to ensure safety. Portable gas burners can be used within designated cooking sites.
- Security personnel and Big Pineapple Music Festival camping staff will undertake regular patrols of the camping area. Security phone number will be on your wristband, don’t hesitate to call it.
- The use of fireworks in the campground or festival site is strictly prohibited. Any person using fireworks will be ejected from the campground and the festival.
- Big Pineapple Music Festival is an all weather Festival. The Festival will go ahead Rain, Hail or Shine.
- Please respect the site and your fellow campers. Any unruly behaviour will not be tolerated and may result in your removal from the site. 24 hour security is on hand to ensure the safety and amenity of all campers.
- The promoter or venue shall not be held liable for any loss, theft, injury or damages sustained entering, or on the site. Don’t leave valuables in your tent. Lock them out of sight in your car, or even better, do not bring laptops, jewellery or expensive items to the Festival – do you really need them?
- Lost or stolen tickets will not be replaced.
- Tickets may not, without the prior written consent of Big Pineapple Music Festival be resold at a premium or used for advertising, promotion or other commercial purposes (including competitions and trade promotions) or to enhance the demand for other goods and services. If a ticket is sold or used in breach of this condition, the bearer of the ticket will be refused admission.
- Plantation Promotions Pty Ltd cares for the environment and community. Please be respectful and place any litter in the recycle or other bins provided around the venue. Be waste and water wise - thank you.
- No drums are allowed in the camping area. No excessive noise and amplified music after 12am. For further information or Festival Terms and Conditions please click here.